Monday, August 27, 2018

Welcome to Second Grade!

My name is Jennifer Belisle and I’m so excited to be your teacher this year! I have been teaching in South Burlington for just over 20 years. I've taught at both Orchard School and Rick Marcotte Central School.  My husband Dennis and I have two children, Caroline (18) and Colin (15). Caroline just graduated from SBHS and Colin will be a sophomore at SBHS. We also have two dogs, Apollo (7) and Zephyr (2).  




I'm thrilled to be a member of the second-grade team here at Rick Marcotte Central School.  My friends, Katie Ransom, Kelly Mahl and Stephanie Hockenbury are my teammates.  Mrs. Hockenbury and I have been teaching together since 1998!  Here's a photo of us together with our versions of Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night.





No comments:

Post a Comment